Relief Night Auditor / Relief Security Guard
posted November 9, 2023
Join Our Team as a Night Auditor and Shine a Light on Hospitality!
As a Night Auditor, you'll be the first point of contact for our guests throughout the night and act as a 'manager on duty' to ensure their comfort and safety. You'll work closely with our Managers and team members to make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience. Our Night Auditors are the heart of our Guest Services, embodying professionalism, kindness, and honesty. They're also driven to exceed expectations and empower themselves to make our guests' dreams come true.
In addition to providing top-notch guest service, Night Auditors must maintain a peaceful and secure environment overnight. You'll be responsible for checking guests in and tending to their overnight needs, handling bookkeeping and account reconciliation, and ensuring that all end-of-day tasks are complete. If you're excited about creating an unforgettable guest experience and taking on a vital role in our team, we'd love to have you as our Night Auditor!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist guests in a professional and courteous manner, and provide excellent customer service
- Be available to work 7 days a week with open availability
- Process arrivals and departures efficiently
- Pay attention to detail and follow instructions promptly
- Work well with people from diverse backgrounds and beliefs
- Book transportation and create reservations for guests
- Maintain knowledge of emergency and safety procedures
- Attend department and general meetings
- Maintain front desk and hotel cleanliness
- Process all payment types and check-outs, and handle guest requests and concerns
- Provide directions and local area information to guests
- Run daily reports and balance receipts in accordance with accounting specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, typing, and computer skills
- Superb organizational skills, flexibility, and outgoing personality
- Ability to handle multitasking with a service-forward attitude
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Excellent math and accounting skills with an eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills and strong customer service skills
- Availability to work overnight
- BS in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred (not required)
- Take care of your health with our comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident coverage (Full Time).
- Enjoy some time off with our paid vacation benefit.
- Get paid every week and have your paycheck directly deposited into your account.
- Refer your friends to join our team and receive a bonus through our Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Travel the world with Hilton through our Employee Travel Program.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug-free workplace.
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.
117 Room Hotel
Experience Asheville's Best at Your Doorstep!
We're just a stone's throw from the heart of downtown Asheville and the iconic Biltmore Estate. Nestled right off I-240, our location is a hub for all your city adventures. Within a three-mile radius, you'll find the Biltmore Estate and Village, the vibrant South Slope Brewing District, the Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville, and the renowned Orange Peel music venue. If you're an art enthusiast, the River Arts District is a mere 10-minute drive away.
And the excitement doesn't end there! When you stay with us, you'll start your day with a delicious hot breakfast, and we've got you covered with complimentary WiFi throughout your stay. Get ready for an unforgettable Asheville experience!