Guest Service Agent
posted January 19, 2023
As a Guest Service Agent, you are the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Assistant General Manager and other Managers and associates to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal. Most of all they are empowered to be them selfs and to make guests happy by exceeding their expectations.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping and Engineering to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts, patty cash vouchers in accordance to our accounting specifications
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Hotel experience is a plus
- English Language Proficiency
- An ability to problem solve
- Computer Skills
- Effectively, clearly, and courteously communicating with others.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport
96 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Explore Biltmore and Blue Ridge Mountains.
Enjoy our comfortable Fletcher, NC hotel — near the Asheville Regional Airport and just minutes from downtown Hendersonville, the Biltmore Estate and historic downtown Asheville. At the Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 hotel, we invite you to visit the largest privately-owned home in America, the famous Biltmore Estate, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II during the final years of the 19th century. Stroll through Biltmore Village and dine at local restaurants.
Explore the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway. Spend a day fly fishing or hiking. Take the family to Sliding Rock, a swimming hole featuring a 60-foot natural waterslide. Ride the elevator or climb the stairs to the top of the 315-foot Chimney Rock to enjoy 75 mile views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 is perfect for business travelers as well. In addition to our Fletcher, NC hotel’s proximity to the Asheville Regional Airport, we are a half mile from the Western North Carolina Agricultural Center and minutes from area businesses, including Borg Warner, Continental Teves, UPM and Linamar.
When you’re visiting Asheville, Hendersonville, and the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of Western Carolina, enjoy spacious accommodations. Our 96 guest rooms and suites feature free wireless high-speed internet access, free hot breakfast and clean and fresh Hampton beds®. Our Fletcher, NC hotel suites feature separate living and sleeping areas as well as full-sized kitchens.