Evening Social Server Part-time
posted January 9, 2023
Please submit online application here or at www.ashevillehotelgroup.com/careers and look for this position amongst the other listings.
A successful candidate for a Evening Social attendant/ server is someone who has impeccable people skills, who is attentive and is motivated. The responsibilities of this position include preparing food, serving, and cleaning up after service. Additionally, the attendant must ensure that the buffet is stocked at all times with fresh food. An Evening Social attendant / server must also remain poised as they communicate with customers and other staff to relay drink orders and address customers' questions and complaints promptly. Alcohol is served so must be over 18.
It is imperative that an Evening Social attendant /server be able to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and be able to communicate effectively with customers and staff to ensure that the customers’ needs are met. Lastly, an Evening Social attendant / server should have a thorough knowledge and understanding of food offerings to be able to make recommendations to customers based on various dietary restrictions or personal preferences
• Attitude of servitude - full understanding of all aspects of customer service in Hotel/Restaurant setting
• Responsible for creating an impressive, memorable, Evening Social experience for all guests with impeccable self-presentation (winning smile, crisp and clean uniform, etc.)
• Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals
• Provides information and assistance to hotel guests regarding local and hotel amenities
• Assists guest efficiently and courteously in all hospitality related functions, while ensuring that all Evening Social service is being maintained and served according to brand standards
• Inventory social items regularly and advises Kitchen Manager if items are running low or an item is nearing its expiration date
• Assists/ informs Kitchen manager on customer feedback, favorite menu items
• Maintains cleanliness of all tables, assisting other servers as needed.
• Maintains cleanliness of work stations during working hours and perform weekly maintenance.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and co-workers
• Ability to perform all Evening Socail duties as outlined in the training outline and property specific checklists.
• Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
• Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
• Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
• Compliance with all brand standard operating procedures
• OSHA compliance
Must satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and be able to serve alcohol for evening social shifts.
Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Local Candidates Preferred
Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville-Tunnel Road
94 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Homewood Suites in Asheville, North Carolina, Where Extra Space is Only the Beginning
The all-new Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville-Tunnel Road is an all-suite Asheville, NC hotel located minutes from downtown Asheville, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Biltmore. Our Asheville, NC hotel features contemporary suites equipped with all the comforts of home, including a full-sized kitchen. Our guests enjoy a home-like atmosphere, including the service provided by our team.
While in Asheville you can experience America’s favorite drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and explore America’s largest private home, the Biltmore Estate, both of which are located within 5 miles of our hotel.
Whether you’re here on business or vacationing with loved ones, we want to make your stay here in Asheville memorable. Start your day with a complimentary hot full breakfast. Our all-suite hotel also features an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, all-new fitness center, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi through-out.
*Local and state laws apply