Hotel Room Attendant
Posted June 8, 2022
Join our team!
What's great about this job?
- Full Time: Shifts will be between 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Weekends and holidays are required.
- Travel Perks: Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Room for growth!
- Uniforms provided at no cost.
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances available.
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit available.
- Annual Paid Vacation after the first year.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned
- Changing linen and making beds to Hampton Standards
- Vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping carpets and floors
- Dusting, brushing, polishing, and vacuuming furniture and decor
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks, and bathroom items
- Removing and replenishing used amenities
- Completing assigned deep-cleaning projects
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities, and local attractions/services
What are we looking for?
Asheville Hotel Group is a locally owned and operated company, which means that you will be more than just a number; you will be part of the family! We are looking for someone with a great personality and a positive attitude to be a Room Attendant at our Hampton Inn & Suites on Brevard Road! As a Room Attendant, you create a home-like experience for our guests with a welcoming, helpful, and outstanding service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment!
Hampton Inn and Suites – Biltmore Area
114 Room Hotel
style and comfort in a glorious setting.
Check-in at the all new Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, situated just five miles southwest of downtown Asheville, near the I-26 and I-40 exchange. Our hotel is directly across from the Asheville Outlets and close to the Biltmore and Blue Ridge Parkway. We are conveniently located to most major Asheville Corporations and only a 10-minute drive from Asheville Regional Airport. Take advantage of our free local area and airport shuttle service. Our Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville is the perfect home base to explore this beautiful mountain city.
Our spacious guest rooms and studio suites are fresh and modern spaces with a mini-fridge, 43-inch HDTV, coffeemaker, and a work desk with ergonomic chair. Feel rested after a great night’s sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed®, stay connected with free WiFi and plenty of device-charging spots.
Start each day with a free hot breakfast. Our Suite Shop is always open for snacks and drinks. Relax and unwind at our lobby craft beer and wine bar. Get in a workout in our fitness center, go for a swim in the indoor heated pool, or relax by our outdoor fire pit. We also have a business center and meeting space available.