Continental Breakfast Host
Posted June 8, 2022
Now hiring continental breakfast host!
What's great about this job?
- Full Time: Shifts will be between 5 am - 1 pm. Weekends and holidays are required.
- Travel Perks: Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night.
- Room for growth!
- Uniforms provided at no cost.
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances available.
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit available.
- Annual Paid Vacation after the first year.
What will I be doing?
As a Continental Breakfast Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for cooking and keeping food stocked during breakfast hours and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding guest service
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced work environment
- Cook and maintain food stock during continental breakfast hours
- Maintain cleanliness during serving hours
- Clean up after breakfast service and stock for the following day
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities, and local attractions/services
- Breakfast Host shift is from 5 am - 1 pm, 5 days a week
What are we looking for?
Asheville Hotel Group is a locally owned and operated company, which means that you will be more than just a number; you will be part of the family! We are looking for someone with a great personality and a positive attitude to be a Continental Breakfast Host at our new Hampton Inn & Suites on Brevard Road! As a Breakfast Host, you create a home-like experience for our guests with helpful, welcoming, and outstanding service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting breakfast environment!
Hampton Inn and Suites – Biltmore Area
114 Room Hotel
style and comfort in a glorious setting.
Check-in at the all new Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, situated just five miles southwest of downtown Asheville, near the I-26 and I-40 exchange. Our hotel is directly across from the Asheville Outlets and close to the Biltmore and Blue Ridge Parkway. We are conveniently located to most major Asheville Corporations and only a 10-minute drive from Asheville Regional Airport. Take advantage of our free local area and airport shuttle service. Our Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville is the perfect home base to explore this beautiful mountain city.
Our spacious guest rooms and studio suites are fresh and modern spaces with a mini-fridge, 43-inch HDTV, coffeemaker, and a work desk with ergonomic chair. Feel rested after a great night’s sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed®, stay connected with free WiFi and plenty of device-charging spots.
Start each day with a free hot breakfast. Our Suite Shop is always open for snacks and drinks. Relax and unwind at our lobby craft beer and wine bar. Get in a workout in our fitness center, go for a swim in the indoor heated pool, or relax by our outdoor fire pit. We also have a business center and meeting space available.