Relief Night Auditor Part-time
Posted October 22, 2021
Join an award-winning team!
As a Night Auditor, you are the face of the hotel to every guest and act as an overnight ‘manager on duty’. You will communicate closely with Managers and associates to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Night Auditors are primarily Guest Service Agents, and are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal. Most of all they are empowered to make guests happy by exceeding their expectations. Night Auditors also need to be able to maintain quiet and safe environment overnight. Checking in guests and handling their overnight requests, handling end-of-day bookkeeping, auditing and account reconciliation complete all EOD tasks and ensure other departments have done the same.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions and to maintain the highest standards of guest service & hospitality.
- Expected to have open availability 7 days a week.
- Provide superb customer service at the highest possible level imaginable.
- Process arrivals and departures in a most efficient manner.
- Able to follow instructions on the first request.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Must have the ability to get along with others from diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
- Booking Transportation for Hotel Guests.
- Creating Reservations for incoming Guests.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel. Supportive Areas- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments.
- Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk area, as well as the whole hotel.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts, patty cash vouchers in accordance to our accounting specifications.
- Advanced, clear written and verbal communication, typing and computer skills.
- Superb organizational skills organized, flexible and outgoing.
- Must be able to handle multitasking.
- Must possess service forward attitude and disposition.
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Excellent math/ accounting skills
- An eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Availability to work overnight
BS in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred (not required)
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Place
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd. is located just minutes from historic downtown Asheville in the heart of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Enjoy our complimentary area shuttle service to one of the city’s world-renowned restaurants or one of the numerous craft breweries.
The city has vibrant art culture on display throughout the city. We are located just 3 miles from the popular Biltmore Estate and Winery which offers annual spring and Christmas events. Conveniently purchase your Biltmore Estate tickets at the front desk. A short drive away is 'America’s Favorite Drive,' the Blue Ridge Parkway, which offers stunning views of Western North Carolina and one of the most beautiful fall seasons in the country.
Our hotel in Asheville offers exceptional guest service. Start your day off with our free, hot breakfast served daily. Our Perfect Mix Lobby, with soft seating and a community table, is the ideal space to meet with coworkers or enjoy a pizza with the family in the evening. Relax and unwind in our indoor pool and whirlpool spa, workout in our fitness center or lounge outside around the fire pit. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.