Posted October 24, 2021
Keep our guests and team safe while exhibiting exemplary customer service and teamwork!
What's great about this job?
- Full Time: Shifts will be between 10pm-6am. Weekends and holidays are required.
- Travel Perks: Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night.
- Room for growth!
- $150 sign-on bonus after 30 days with no disciplinary action.
- Uniforms provided at no cost.
- Affordable Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances available.
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit available.
- Annual Paid Vacation after the first year.
What will I be doing?
As a Hotel Security Guard, you would be responsible for keeping the property secure and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Overnight shift from 10p-6a.
- Securing the property by completing inside and outside rounds of the property throughout shift
- Assisting with guests' needs which may include light housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Responsible for both our team and guest safety during shift
- Report any suspicious activity to proper channels
- Keep a detailed security report throughout shift
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities, and local attractions/services
What are we looking for?
Asheville Hotel Group is a locally owned and operated company, which means that you will be more than just a number; you will be part of the family! We are looking for someone with a great personality and a positive attitude to be a Security Guard at our hotel. As a Security Guard, you create a safe and secure experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and outstanding service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment!
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd. is located just minutes from historic downtown Asheville in the heart of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Enjoy our complimentary area shuttle service to one of the city’s world-renowned restaurants or one of the numerous craft breweries.
The city has vibrant art culture on display throughout the city. We are located just 3 miles from the popular Biltmore Estate and Winery which offers annual spring and Christmas events. Conveniently purchase your Biltmore Estate tickets at the front desk. A short drive away is 'America’s Favorite Drive,' the Blue Ridge Parkway, which offers stunning views of Western North Carolina and one of the most beautiful fall seasons in the country.
Our hotel in Asheville offers exceptional guest service. Start your day off with our free, hot breakfast served daily. Our Perfect Mix Lobby, with soft seating and a community table, is the ideal space to meet with coworkers or enjoy a pizza with the family in the evening. Relax and unwind in our indoor pool and whirlpool spa, workout in our fitness center or lounge outside around the fire pit. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.