Guest Service Agent - Front Office Part-time
Posted September 9, 2021
$15.00 -$17.00 per hour for a happy Morning GSA!!!
As a Guest Service Agent, you are the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and other Managers and associates to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal. Most of all they are empowered to make guests happy by exceeding their expectations. Prior Hilton experience preferred (not requred)
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping and Engineering to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts, patty cash vouchers in accordance to our accounting specifications
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Hotel experience is a plus
- English Language Proficiency
- An ability to problem solve
- Computer Skills
- Effectively, clearly, and courteously communicating with others.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
HGI South Asheville
111 Room Hotel
Stay near Asheville Outlets and Biltmore Estate
We’re off I-26, five minutes from restaurants and shopping at Asheville Outlets. Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville are within 15 minutes. Biltmore Estate, the largest home in America, is six miles away, and Asheville Regional Airport is 20 minutes from our door. Enjoy our restaurant, bar, and free shuttle service around the local area.