9 Rocky Ridge Road
Asheville, NC 28806
Telephone (828) 633-6024
Hilton Garden Inn Asheville South
Posted June 1, 2021
Anonymous: .. "A Perfect 'Gig' for a ' Night Owl' with a smiley face'!
As a Night Auditor, you are the face of the hotel to every guest and act as an overnight ‘manager on duty’. You will communicate closely with Managers and associates to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Night Auditors are primarily Guest Service Agents, and are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal. Most of all they are empowered to make guests happy by exceeding their expectations. Night Auditors also need to be able to maintain quiet and safe environment overnight. Checking in guests and handling their overnight requests, handling end-of-day bookkeeping, auditing and account reconciliation complete all EOD tasks and ensure other departments have done the same.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions and to maintain the highest standards of guest service & hospitality.
- Expected to have open availability 7 days a week.
- Provide superb customer service at the highest possible level imaginable.
- Process arrivals and departures in a most efficient manner.
- Able to follow instructions on the first request.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Must have the ability to get along with others from diverse backgrounds and beliefs.
- Booking Transportation for Hotel Guests.
- Creating Reservations for incoming Guests.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel. Supportive Areas- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments.
- Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk area, as well as the whole hotel.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts, patty cash vouchers in accordance to our accounting specifications.
- Advanced, clear written and verbal communication, typing and computer skills.
- Superb organizational skills organized, flexible and outgoing.
- Must be able to handle multitasking.
- Must possess service forward attitude and disposition.
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Excellent math/ accounting skills
- An eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Availability to work overnight
BS in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred (not required)
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Place
Hilton Garden Inn Asheville South
111 Room Hotel
Stay near Asheville Outlets and Biltmore Estate
We’re off I-26, five minutes from restaurants and shopping at Asheville Outlets. Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville are within 15 minutes. Biltmore Estate, the largest home in America, is six miles away, and Asheville Regional Airport is 20 minutes from our door. Enjoy our restaurant, bar, and free shuttle service around the local area.