9 Rocky Ridge Road
Asheville, NC 28806
Telephone (828) 633-6024
Hilton Garden Inn Asheville South
Breakfast Attendant / Server
Posted June 1, 2021
Since the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, than the Breakfast Servers are the Most Important People! .. We are looking for Happy, Smiley Breakfast Servers!.
A successful candidate for a breakfast attendant/ server is someone who has impeccable people skills, who is attentive and is motivated. The responsibilities of this position include preparing food, serving, and cleaning up after service. Additionally, the attendant must ensure that the buffet is stocked at all times with fresh food. A breakfast attendant / server must also remain poised as they communicate with customers and other staff to relay drink orders and address customers' questions and complaints promptly.
It is imperative that a breakfast attendant /server be able to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and be able to communicate effectively with customers and staff to ensure that the customers’ needs are met. Lastly, a breakfast attendant / server should have a thorough knowledge and understanding of food offerings to be able to make recommendations to customers based on various dietary restrictions or personal preferences
• Attitude of servitude - full understanding of all aspects of customer service in Hotel/Restaurant setting
• Responsible for creating an impressive, memorable, fast breakfast experience for all guests with impeccable self-presentation (winning smile, crisp and clean uniform, etc.)
• Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals
• Provides information and assistance to hotel guests regarding local and hotel amenities
• Assists guest efficiently and courteously in all hospitality related functions, while ensuring that all breakfast service is being maintained and served according to brand standards
• Inventory breakfast items regularly and advises Kitchen Manager if items are running low or an item is nearing its expiration date
• Assists/ informs Kitchen manager on customer feedback, favorite menu items,
• Maintains cleanliness of all tables, assisting other servers as needed.
• Maintains cleanliness of work stations during working hours and perform weekly maintenance.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and co-workers
• Ability to perform all breakfast duties as outlined in the training outline and property specific checklists.
• Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
• Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
• Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
• Compliance with all brand standard operating procedures
• OSHA compliance
Excellent pay / Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Local Candidates Preferred
Hilton Garden Inn Asheville South
111 Room Hotel
Stay near Asheville Outlets and Biltmore Estate
We’re off I-26, five minutes from restaurants and shopping at Asheville Outlets. Blue Ridge Parkway and Asheville are within 15 minutes. Biltmore Estate, the largest home in America, is six miles away, and Asheville Regional Airport is 20 minutes from our door. Enjoy our restaurant, bar, and free shuttle service around the local area.