Posted September 7, 2021
Join our award-winning Housekeeping team!
We are looking for a professional Room Attendant able to attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
What you will be doing
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
The ideal candidate for this position
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Place
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd. is located just minutes from historic downtown Asheville in the heart of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Enjoy our complimentary area shuttle service to one of the city’s world-renowned restaurants or one of the numerous craft breweries.
The city has vibrant art culture on display throughout the city. We are located just 3 miles from the popular Biltmore Estate and Winery which offers annual spring and Christmas events. Conveniently purchase your Biltmore Estate tickets at the front desk. A short drive away is 'America’s Favorite Drive,' the Blue Ridge Parkway, which offers stunning views of Western North Carolina and one of the most beautiful fall seasons in the country.
Our hotel in Asheville offers exceptional guest service. Start your day off with our free, hot breakfast served daily. Our Perfect Mix Lobby, with soft seating and a community table, is the ideal space to meet with coworkers or enjoy a pizza with the family in the evening. Relax and unwind in our indoor pool and whirlpool spa, workout in our fitness center or lounge outside around the fire pit. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.