Public Area Cleaner- PAC
Posted May 23, 2021
If you have an eye for detail and enjoy making a good impression on our guests, this job is for you!
This key role is a responsible for guest first impression and experience. The cleanliness of all hallways/ stairwells/ elevators public and back of the house areas of the hotel; entrances, including glass doors, windows; public restrooms; Fitness Center, Guest Laundry, Pool (where applicable) as well as Outdoor seating area.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment.
- Responsible for the cleaning of carpets, organization and stocking of store rooms and linen closets.
- Assist the Maintenance department when needed.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a smile, eye contact and a friendly verbal greeting.
- Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Report missing hotel property and damages to hotel areas to department manager.
- Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by department manager.
- 6 + months of prior cleaning experience preferred
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related customer facing field
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift
- Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guests
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
Medical/Dental/Vision/Critical Illness/Accident (FT), Paid Vacation, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Hilton Employee Travel Program
EOE/Drug Free Place
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.
120 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd. is located just minutes from historic downtown Asheville in the heart of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Enjoy our complimentary area shuttle service to one of the city’s world-renowned restaurants or one of the numerous craft breweries.
The city has vibrant art culture on display throughout the city. We are located just 3 miles from the popular Biltmore Estate and Winery which offers annual spring and Christmas events. Conveniently purchase your Biltmore Estate tickets at the front desk. A short drive away is 'America’s Favorite Drive,' the Blue Ridge Parkway, which offers stunning views of Western North Carolina and one of the most beautiful fall seasons in the country.
Our hotel in Asheville offers exceptional guest service. Start your day off with our free, hot breakfast served daily. Our Perfect Mix Lobby, with soft seating and a community table, is the ideal space to meet with coworkers or enjoy a pizza with the family in the evening. Relax and unwind in our indoor pool and whirlpool spa, workout in our fitness center or lounge outside around the fire pit. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.